- All Heroes News
- Cast/Crew Updates
- Cast: Adrian Pasdar (as Nathan Petrelli)
- Cast: Ali Larter (as Niki Sanders)
- Cast: Dania Ramirez (as Maya Herrera)
- Cast: David Anders (as Kensei/Adam Monroe)
- Cast: Greg Grunberg (as Matt Parkman)
- Cast: Hayden Panettiere (as Claire Bennet)
- Cast: Jack Coleman (as HRG/Noah Bennet)
- Cast: James Kyson Lee (as Ando Masahashi)
- Cast: Kristen Bell (as Elle)
- Cast: Masi Oka (as Hiro Nakamura)
- Cast: Milo Ventimiglia (as Peter Petrelli)
- Cast: Sendhil Ramamurthy (as Mohinder Suresh)
- Cast: Zachary Quinto (as Sylar)
- Crew: Tim Kring (Producer/Creator)
- Episode Previews
- Heroes Awards and Nominations
- Heroes Contests/Giveaways/Games
- Heroes Convention News
- Heroes Episode Reviews/Discussion Threads
- Heroes Fan Art
- Heroes Merchandise News
- Heroes Multimedia Downloads
- Heroes on DVD
- Heroes Poll Questions
- Heroes Season 1 Spoilers/News
- Heroes Season 2 Spoilers/News
- Heroes Season 3 Spoilers/News
- Heroes Season 4 Spoilers/News
- Heroes Season 5 Spoilers/News
- Heroes TV Show News
- Heroes Webisodes
- Heroes World Tour
- Heroes: Origins Spin-Off News
- HeroestheSeries.com News
Category Archives: Heroes Webisodes
Here it is, the final episode of NBC’s latest Heroes webisode “Nowhere Man”, titled “A New Beginning”. It appears The Puppet Master has stopped trying to be a nice guy and has reverted back to his old ways. But just how much? Either way, things are not looking up for his old, jerk of a boss. He had it coming, anyway. Enjoy the final webisode episode of “Nowhere Man”.
Part three (of four) of the Heroes Webisode “Nowhere Man”, titled, “Pulling the Strings”. Eric Doyle’s new boss really gets on his nerves now, and it’s only a matter of time before the Puppet Master shows his true colors.
This is a bit late, but here’s the second part (of four) in the new Heroes webisode series “Nowhere Man”, titled “Statement of Character”. In it, Eric Doyle continues to struggle with his powers and the urge to use it, especially on his less-than-friendly boss. But when the boss decides to abuse Doyle’s need for a statement of character in order to stay out of jail, will the puppet master finally decide to take matters into his own hands — or is that, fingers?
It’s not easy being an ex-criminal with criminal instincts. Just ask Doyle, aka The Puppet Master, who is attempting to live a normal life. Well, as normal as one can live when you have the power to make people do whatever you want. Here is the first part of another 4-part webisode series from the same people who brought us “The Recruit”. This one is called “Nowhere Man”, and the first episode is titled “The Truth Within” according to the NBC site, though it’s called “Puppet Master” in the video itself. Either/or, I suppose.
Here’s a brief minute and a half video of Heroes creator Tim Kring talking a bit about the final 3 episodes of Season 3 (after tonight’s “Turn and Face the Strange”), including “shocking details” about someone dying in an “interesting way” (or maybe not?). He also explains more about the new Heroes webisode series “Nowhere Man”, starring everyone’s favorite puppetmaster, Doyle, played by David Lawrence. What’s a bad guy to do when even badder guys are after you?
While the season is in full swing, I really try not to post too much news bits, as they tend to take focus away from the show’s ongoing episodes and onto things that I think are somewhat trivial. (Hayden and Milo splitting up, for instance. Too bad for them, but it doesn’t affect the show at all.) But there are some things that you can’t ignore, such as the recent news of more writers being fired from the Heroes staff. There are some good news, too, like a new web series being in the works.